Saturday, November 13, 2010

Emotion 2009

Emotion
This project was from 3D class, we were making sculpture inspired by Joseph Cornell box.
I created this artwork by using shoebox and collaging various medias,
such as watch, ribbon piece,earing, broken glass, transparent paper,
drawing piece and acrylic paint.
The emphasis on this artwork is on the middle,
which shows how so many conflicts are going through her mind.
The unity of artwork show the process of changing emotion,
I wanted to describe that a girl was suffering from sadness
as this artwork has dark colors and contains emotional characteristics.
And then, the light value and flower at the bottom show that adversity is eventually gone,
resembling the peace. This sculpture is one of my favorite,
I enjoyed how project went well as I express my inner thoughts about emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment