Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reminiscence 2009


Reminiscence
This piece is the first piece I have done outside of the class
This is my portrait drawing from the picture and the media I used is graphite.
As this piece was first piece i finished with no help,
my choice of paper was conspicuously bad.
It was relatively thin for graphite, and easily get wrinkled, which i learned that
 i should pay attention to the quality of paper as i decide to do an artwork.
It was first attempt to study realism by my self 
so I concentrated on every details on this piece as well as its value.   


The orignal picture I used to complete that piece








1 comment:

  1. I think the work is so finely detailed that you don't even notice the imperfections. At first glimspe it looks like a photgraph. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete